EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in management information systems, accounting, or other relevant field.
• At least 3-5 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility for data analytic assessments, IT and operational auditing, and evaluating internal control systems.
• Technical professional certification required (CISA, CISSP, CISM). CPA or CIA a plus.
• Public accounting experience, preferably in a Big 4 environment.
• Experience auditing ERP and accounting software packages. (Oracle, Great Plains, Navision, and Workday experience a plus)
• Experience analyzing data using Excel, Access and specialized tools (ACL, Amazon Web Services/AWS Redshift, Tableau, R, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server Integration Services a plus)
• Experience designing, executing, and troubleshooting SQL queries.
• Experience with electronic workpaper software (Teammate preferred).
• Ability to evaluate business and technical risks and present practical and relevant recommendations.
• Strong project management skills
• Superior analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Ability to organize, effectively multi-task, and lead temporary teams.
• Outstanding interpersonal, oral/written communication and collaboration skills.
The Senior IT Auditor provides support to the IT Audit Senior Manager in implementing department strategy related to information systems compliance, technology architecture, and leads and executes special projects. The position responsibilities include assisting with planning and executing data analytic assessments, application and general IT control audits, IT control process improvement and optimization reviews, system implementation reviews, and preparation of audit reports associated with the completion of scheduled audits and assigned special projects.
• Ability to quickly understand business models, business cycles, and critical processes inherent in a diversified holding company.
• Ability to design and execute data analytic routines and reports to efficiently analyze and validate transactions and related data. Critically analyze and present results and areas of follow-up.
• Ability to effectively lead the IT component of risk-based audit engagements, reviews of major technology applications and/or infrastructure components and provide guidance to the audit team regarding technical concepts. Lead the team in designing and executing audit testing, and identifying IT general control and application control issues.
• Ability to clearly document results of audit procedures, draft observations, and assist with development of audit reports.
• Aptitude for following through on identified audit issues, completing procedures efficiently, and meeting deadlines.
• Participate in significant system development and implementations as a consultant and advisor while maintaining independence.
• Provide IT development and support activities for the Company-wide GRC tool or other compliance applications supporting, amongst others, the Sarbanes Oxley Program Management Office.
• Provide administrative support for the CAS department’s electronic workpaper software.
• Oversee/review the work of temporary staff to ensure it meets acceptable professional standards.
• Communicate with external auditors and support their initiatives effectively.
• Lead or participate in confidential or fraud investigations.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org