Business Advisory Firm
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• BS/BA in Accounting. Minimum 3-5 years overall experience: Experience in compensation/share-based accounting preferred.
• Public accounting experience preferred
• Excellent working knowledge of PC and network environments and advanced knowledge of Excel required; experience with IBM Cognos TM1 or similar reporting software preferred.
• Strong and practical working knowledge of US GAAP.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• CPA required
• Proven ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail and dependable.
• Customer service focused
• Experience working with both domestic and international operating units preferred.
Participate in compensation related accounting activities, including calculation and recording of multiple variable compensation programs, share-based compensation and forgivable loan accounting under U.S. GAAP. The ideal candidate will have knowledge of U.S. GAAP and experience with compensation related accounting, reporting, and controls. This person will report to the NACA Compensation Manager and interact with segment and corporate finance leadership on compensation related matters.
Monthly Accounting Close
• Calculate and prepare bonus entries for segment and corporate departments.
• Analyze and understand forgivable loan process to ensure proper accounting and setup in the system.
• Prepare/review monthly share-based compensation expense and record the associated journal entries.
• Month end closing of variable compensation expense ledgers and share-based compensation with closing schedules: prepare journal entries and account reconciliations.
• Assist in adopting and implementing new variable compensation programs.
• Create and analyze compensation related reports.
• Participate in development and documentation of compensation related policies and procedures.
• Administer share-based awards, including grants, vesting, exercises and cancellations.
• Coordinate with E*TRADE & the HR Executive Compensation Team for equity related matters.
• Identify process issues and implement improvements to enhance productivity and efficiency.
• Support and improve month, quarter, and year-end close processes and reporting.
• Prepare and post other monthly journal entries including, variable compensation accruals, forgivable loan entries, etc.
• Prepare annual budgets/quarterly forecasts for share-based compensation expense. Complete timely filing of changes in beneficial ownership.
• Review employment contracts to ensure proper accounting treatment of compensation clauses.
• Prepare equity related components of the annual Proxy filing.
• Maintain journal entry tracking spreadsheet. Prepare balance sheet account reconciliations for related accounts.
• Other special projects and duties as directed by the NACA Compensation Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com