EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree plus 10+ years in management with proven process understanding and successful win rate
• Deep understanding of how to build a winning team, develop a win strategy, support PTW, support tech strategy development, and deliver differentiated bids that are technically outstanding
• Track record of winning single-award deals in the US Federal Government within the past 5 years
• Responsible for the development of the Win Strategy for large ($50M+) opportunities in the U.S. government marketplace. The Win Strategy addresses: overall strategy, competitive evaluation, price to win, value proposition & differentiators, and win theme creation.
• Works closely with the BD and Business Unit to understand the scope of the pursuit and contract in order to provide requisite analysis/information and strategic recommendations to the pursuit and account teams in support of a win
• Responsible for identifying and assembling all required resources/skills to develop proposal, pursue and win large deals
• Leads and coordinates all pursuit team efforts and assists in opportunity qualification and risk assessment.
• Responsible for validating/endorsing the technical solution. Works with delivery to ensure the solution design can be properly delivered.
• Supports the end to end capture and contracting process including support to CR’s / DR’s BAFO and contract negotiations, delivery integration, change management, governance activities
• Collaborate with Sales Management to create targeted plan of tactical sales and strategic marketing activities needed to increase account performance within identified growth potential accounts.
• Customer relationship development/expansion
• Messaging, communications and activities for optimizing win probability
• Technical solution identification
• Partnership/teaming relationships
• Bids & proposals contribution
To apply for this job email your details to HRAdmin@atlasadvancement.com